FizSoftware.com complies with 17 U.’s 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to all notices of infringement and to take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted to Ghdownload.com, or if our search engine has returned links to your copyrighted content and would like that content removed, please provide you with the details listed in the Required Written Communication section below. Please note that if you submit information infringing your copyright to our site, you will be liable for damages which including costs and attorneys’ fees. We recommend that you first contact a lawyer for legal assistance in this matter.
A copyright claim must include the following:
- Provide evidence of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed owner.
- Provide sufficient contact information for us to contact you.
- You must also include a valid email address.
- You must provide sufficiently detailed information about the infringing copyrighted work, including at least one search term that displays the content in com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party is in good faith that the use of the complainant’s material has not been authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in the statement is accurate and that false testimony is alleged that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a special right that may have been infringed.
- It must be signed by a person authorized to act on behalf of the owners who may have been infringed.
Send a written notice of infringement to this address and email [email protected] Please provide 2-3 business days to respond to the email. Please note that emailing a complaint to other parties, such as our ISP, will expedite your request and may result in a late response because the complaint was not submitted correctly.